Yet another reason to pack up the car and travel this summer!
Heaven Hill Distillery has opened up a $19 million tourist center which is sure to draw even more bourbon tourists to Kentucky, as pandemic restrictions continue to loosen across America.
More on the tourist center from The Lexington Herald Leader:
HIGHLIGHTS AT HEAVEN HILL BOURBON EXPERIENCE
▪ Three tasting rooms with great views;
▪ The You Do Bourbon lab where visitors taste, fill, label and personalize their own bottles of Heaven Hill bourbons;
▪ Special exhibits on Elijah Craig and Larceny, two of Heaven Hill’s premium brands;
▪ Showcase of their bottled-in-bond brands, the most of any distillery portfolio on the market today, according to Heaven Hill;
▪ The new Five Brothers Bar & Kitchen, with an upscale 25-foot bar serving craft cocktails and bourbon tastings, a lounge area and a dining space for a soon-to-open restaurant;
▪ And tucked into one corner: The unicorn case, a special display of rare and historic bottles and other artifacts.
The facility will be quite a draw, with exhibits filling the 30,000 square foot center — with seating that will accommodate nearly 1000 people.
For more information, check out Heaven Hill’s website.
* Photo credit Heaven Hill Distillery